Some functions DON'T WORK YET (usually marked with ***).
All commands require a user, group, or computer name after the command, unless otherwise stated.
- au, adduser Adduser
- du, deluser, deleteuser Delete username AND home directory
- ea, expireaccounts *** Expire accounts
- fixhomedirs Changes permissions to the correct ones for
all users home directories.
Does NOT require a username.
- fixuserhome Fixes one user's home directory
- mu, modifyuser Modify user account
- pw, passwd, password Change user's password
- suspend Suspends an account by (for moment) by setting the suspended flag
- unsuspend, restore, reenable Restores an account
- autg, addusertogroup Add a user to a group.
- dufg, deleteuserfromgroup Delete a user from a group.
- ag, addgroup Add group
- dg, deletegroup Delete group
- mg, modifygroup Modify group
APT-GET MANAGEMENT-SERVER SIDE
MAKEADMIN make a user an administrator on Windows boxes
APT-GET MANAGEMENT-CLIENT SIDE
Get updates from redhat for 8.0 and 7.3
- apt-update-rpms, update-rpms, urpm
Update client package lists, and Upgrade rpms
- apt-update-server, updatepackages
Generate package lists for apt-get on the server
- mv, moveupdates NEED MORE INFO FROM MAINTAINER ON THIS ONE
apt-update-clients Updates all apt-get based clients ***
- rh-uc, redhatupdateclients Updates all (apt-get) based Red Hat clients
- deb-uc, debianupdateclients Updates all (apt-get) based Debian clients
- aw, addworkstation add a Windows workstation to domain.
Requires going to Windows box and adding the domain
- dw, delworkstation *** delete a Windows workstation from domain
- suq, setuserquota set user page limit
- auq, addpagestouserquota add pages to user's print quota
- apbm, addpagesbymoney add pages to user's print qutoa by amount of money
- awtf, addworkstationtofirewall***
add a workstation to the firewall allowing it to be used
- awts, addworkstationtossh allow the server ssh key based authentication allowing easier management
- rcot, runcommandontype * run a command on every computer listed in /etc/sloppyadm/
- wicc,workstationinstallcommonconfigs *
install configs located in the common config dir
- agw, addgentooworkstation add a gentoo box to ssh and let sloppyadm know about it
- es, emergesync * emerge sync on all boxes listed in /etc/sloppyadm/gentooworkstations
- gwci install common configs
Commands with a * after them require that ssh auth be set up.